A new design or redesign of a website shouldn’t hold any surprises. Here’s my process for getting you on the road to a new site:
We start with a web design worksheet to discover your goals and needs for your new or redesigned worksheet. After reviewing this, I provide specific pricing for your project, take a deposit, and we begin!
You are integral to the process as I provide designs for you to review. We work within a number of revisions so both your time—and mine—is valued.
Once designs are approved, I build your page templates, and you provide copy.
Content is a sticking point for many projects! I do offer copywriting services as well as vetted referrals. When ready, you’ll review finished pages.
Prior to launch, we’ll test on various platforms and devices, and to make sure everything is working as it should. Then…
The day we’ve all been waiting for! An administrator of your choosing will receive all logins created in a legacy document for safekeeping.
The work doesn’t end here, though. Need training on your new site? I offer customized training and videos on your site’s dashboard.
If you prefer a maintenance plan that takes care of all of your needs, we can do that too.
Contact me to get a custom project quote.
Semi-custom website creation
- Responsive design
- Design based off a WordPress framework
- Site customized to client’s branding
- Up to 5 custom page templates built out
- Insertion of content up to 20 pages
- 1 contact form
- 6 rounds of revisions
- Redirection of up to 50 URLs to appropriate new pages
- WordPress training for up to 4 people with videos posted to your dashboard
- Additional costs must be considered for custom components