You may have just been charged with running a WordPress site, or perhaps you have been getting by on your wits and a whole lot of Google searches. Whatever the case, WordPress can be a bit daunting at first.
I love teaching clients how to best use their sites, keep them running and up-to-date. Even if the site was created by someone else!
A two-hour WordPress training session with me will give you the tools you need to:
- Learn about the dashboard and how it works;
- Create and manage content;
- Understand WordPress terminologies;
- Use customized parts of your site;
- Know where to find support for your issues;
- Implement best practices so you’re never caught by surprise.
Would you rather I manage your site for you?
Check out my monthly maintenance plans! These plans give you options for everything from simple text changes, to newly redesigned pages, optimization and cleaning up hacked sites. I also work on an hourly basis.