Being so visual, I do love Instagram (and have changed my name recently, to WorkTravelTech). Until recently I hadn’t pursued it, especially for growing an audience. Cat Chung spoke on Instagram at SMSS Chicago 2015, and had some brief and fabulous tips:
- There is no algorithm to Instagram—so there is a limited exposure window for your post.
- No links are allowed except in your bio.
- Predictably, inspiring, beautiful images do best.
- Keep your social media handles consistent across platforms (always good advice).
- And also excellent advice for any platform: Engagement, not follower numbers, matter most.
What’s your favorite Instagram tip?